Orapuh, Inc. is an international, independent oral & public health information, education, and research organization incorporated in The Republic of The Gambia.
Orapuh exists to give under-served populations swift access to information, education, and research in the under-served biases of the oral and public health disciplines.
The name of the platform derives from the niche of the Organization. Orapuh stands for the portmanteau, Oral and Public Health (‘Ora’ from ‘oral’, ‘pu’ from ‘public’, and ‘h’ from ‘health’).
The Orapuh Family
There are currently 5 entities in the Orapuh Family that work in synergy to execute the mission of the organization. These entities are treated as separate, independent entities with their own areas of focus but contributing their strengths and expertise, immensely, to the promotion of oral and public health information, education, and research among under-served populations.
The entities that are currently in the Family are:
1. Orapuh School (OS): focuses on delivering Fast and flexible Oral and Public Health learning opportunities
2. Orapuh Journal (Orap. J.): a Journal of Oral and Public Health
3. Orapuh Literature Reviews (Orap. Lit. Rev.): catalyses Oral and Public Health micro texts
4. Orapuh CPD Academy (OCPDA): provides Continuing Oral and Public Health Professional Development programmes
5. Orapuh College of Scholars (OCS) is a Postgraduate College of superiorly trained oral and public health professionals
Memberships and Partnerships
Our organisation is a member of
We are awaiting the ratification of a partnership with Healthcare Information For All (HIFA) by HIFA’s steering committee
Orapuh Journal is indexed on