Orapuh, Inc. is an international, independent oral & public health information, research, and education organization incorporated in The Republic of The Gambia as a charity.
Orapuh exists to give under-served populations swift access to astute education in the under-served biases of oral and public health disciplines.
The Orapuh platform is a strategic, quality, and best-in-class plinth specifically evolved to offer information, research, education, and other learning opportunities in the niche of the organization.
The name of the platform derives from the niche of the Organization. Orapuh stands for Oral and Public Health.
Our governance structure
Orapuh is governed by an international Oversight and Academic Board (OAB), whose members are derived from accomplished international scholars with many years of combined professional and academic experiences and research pedigree from the niche of the organization and some Key Executives led by the President/CEO.
The Orapuh College of Scholars, headed by the Chief Fellow, leads Orapuh scholarly initiatives and gives expression to the Orapuh concept.
Our journals are superintended by the Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Boards (an Editorial Board for each journal) made up of erudite scholars in the niche of the Organisation
To give under-served populations a swift access to astute education in the under-served biases of the oral and public health disciplines.
To support the development of oral and public health manpower needs by catalyzing aggravated access to information, research, learning, and innovation in the under-served disciplines of oral and public health.
1. To help people live healthy lives through the provision of simple but superior information and education in oral and public health disciplines
2. To provide unencumbered and speedy access to oral and public health information, research and innovation
3. To provide the public with flexible and affordable oral and public health learning opportunities
4. To promote the oral and general health of people in under-served populations
5. To promote basic, secondary, and tertiary (higher) education in oral and public health
6. To partner with national and international bodies to provide oral and public health information, education, and services
7. To do any other thing that contributes to the vision and mission of the Organization
Our core values
The Mission and Vision of Orapuh are guided by a commitment to the following values:
1. Simplicity in delivery
2. Flexibility in schedules
3. Quality in all processes
4. Integrity in all operations
5. Synergy to promote astute engagement
What we do differently
1. We focus, exclusively, on the oral health and public health domains
2. We have an uncompromising resolve to offer, only, under-served information, research, innovation, and education to under-served populations
3. We prime astute research as a tool for advancing knowledge and societal transformation