Business Incubation Programme (BIP) Catalogue
This programme is a 1 month (4 weeks) online professional proficiency programme designed to help learners accelerate their business or help others with their business.
1. To educate learners about how to manage their business and to achieve maximum business potentials
2. To produce graduates who would succeed in their business and or help others achieve similar success
3. To equip learners for future professional development and self-actualization
4. To educate learners on the ability to cooperate with individuals, teams or groups and institutions, in work or business situations, for a common goal
The teaching target of the Business Incubation Programme (BIP) is to help learners to grasp the basic knowledge and skills needed to master the basic technology of business management and establish the foundation for personal and corporate business management enterprise.
|BUSINESS INCUBATION PROGRAMME MODULES||Additional Modules for BIP
|BUS 101||Product Development||RL00||GRIT|
|BUS 102||Business Strategy||RL01||Developing your personal career strategy|
|BUS 103||Sales & Marketing||WBN01||We are the Future|
|BUS 104||Leadership and Organisational Behaviour||WBN07||Stress and our Health and Illness States|
|BUS 105||Business Accountability & Ethics||WBN12||Anxiety Disorders|
|WBN16||Working in Resource-Limited Settings|
How we teach these courses and modules
This programe is taught and assessed entirely (100%) online.
We utilise the Flipped Classroom Model of Instruction, using the best available, cost-effective media (WhatsApp, Telegram, & YouTube).
- We assign pre-recorded lecture audios and videos and other resources as homework to be watched or engaged before class.
- Students make their own notes or jot down major points and may also consult materials outside of school resources for better understanding of lessons and to enrich their notes/jottings.
- We spend classroom time on valuable activities like review of lecture and/or other resources, discussions, Q & A, real-life applications, and projects.
- For each course, live interactive sessions hold as scheduled in the Programme’s Roadmap. Each session runs for about 45 minutes to 1 hour
- There are regular (weekly) academic webinars that support learning and career/business development.
- The business documents developed during the programme summarise the overall achievement in the programme.
- Faculty-Student Forum (WhatsApp and Telegram) goes from 10 am – 4 pm Monday to Friday
Requirements for this programme
1. Interest in moving your business forward or beginning an enduring and profitable business
2. Ability to communicate effectively in the English Language
- The Gambia: D21,560 (GMD)
- Nigeria: N280,995 (NGN)
- Other countries: $350 (USD)
Prospects after Taking this Programme
After taking this programme, a learner should be able to
- Manifest increased business management knowledge and skills
- Land a new job or promotion, or enhance their CV
- Possess sharpened skills
- Attract a salary raise
- Start a business entity or a business consultancy organisation
- Enhance their personal business or the operations of an existing business entity or their present work place
- Help society better or give back to society
Plan to join a cohort that is most suitable to your time and budget.
1. Session 2024/1: January 8 – March 30, 2024
3. Session 2024/2: April 1 – June 22, 2024
4. Session 2024/3: June 24 – September 14, 2024
5. Session 2024/4: September 16 – December 7, 2024
Click here for other provisions of the catalogue