Orapuh Connect provides oral and public professionals with a number of opportunities to get involved with evolving astute ways to improve access to health information, strengthen oral and public health education and research, and promote favourable health outcomes in resource-limited contexts.
The benefits of getting involved with the orapuh effort include (but is not limited to) access to:
1. Uncommon research opportunities
2. Teaching and learning opportunities
3. Astute teaching, research, and analytical skills
4. Sharpened professional skills
5. Continuous mentoring by industry leaders, scholars, and innovators
6. Life-long supportive peer-network of like-minded trained professionals
Click on each Programme to see details.