The Orapuh Tribe Colloquium
The Colloquium is held annually in February. The Orapuh Tribe Colloquium is a virtual academic event that primes paper presentations and academic discourse. The event marks Orapuh’s Founders Day anniversary celebrations.
In 2024, the event will be held online from February 9-10. The theme of the event is: “Industry 5.0 & healthcare”.
You must register to attend this event. Click on the flier or link below to register.
Abstract submission for this event closes on December 30, 2023.
An abstract, which must be in one of the priority areas of the Colloquium, should not be more than 350 words and should have these sections:
Availability of the full paper
The full article of a submitted and accepted abstract must be available and submitted before its presentation at the Colloquium.
Priority areas of the Colloquium
1. Industry 5.0 and healthcare practice
2. Industry 5.0 and healthcare learning
3. Industry 5.0 and healthcare policy
4. Industry 5.0 and healthcare teaching
5. Industry 5.0 and healthcare decisions
6. Industry 5.0 and the healthcare system