Orapuh Fellowship Programme (OFP)
Underserved Professionals in some specific biases of the oral and/or public health disciplines who are at the early stage of their career may apply for a 1 academic year (telecommuting) Fellowship Programme of the Organization.
Accepted candidates become members of the Orapuh College of Scholars for life.
OFP is a blended (virtual and physical), 1 academic year, graduate-level experiential research, professional, managerial, and leadership training programme that prepares early career, talented and committed individuals in some under-resourced oral and public health areas for effective engagement of professional and scholarly activities and leadership in Society.
The programme presents the (much-needed) opportunity for personal and professional growth and development.
OFP pays no stipends to fellows and fellows do not pay tuition for the programme.
Benefits of participating in OFP
- A fellowship certificate
- Sharpened professional skills
- Astute teaching, research, and analytical skills
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Perpetual membership of the prestigious Orapuh College of Scholars (comes with its own privileges and opportunities)
- Continuous mentoring by industry leaders, scholars, and innovators
- Access to life-long supportive peer-network of like-minded trained professionals
The 2020/2021 OFP
The 2020/2021 OFP application has opened.
This year’s programme would give priority to the following candidates from English-speaking Africa, who are at the early stage of their career:
- dental therapists
- dental technologists
- community health professionals
The deadline for submitting an application is November 30, 2020. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted about further steps.
Click here to apply.