Priming astute scholarship.
Redefining Open Science.
Orapuh is an international, independent oral (dental) and public health information, education, and research organisation.
- School – Africa’s online-only Dental and Public health crucible of Managerial and capitalist entrepreneurship
- Journals & Repositories – Projecting Oral and Public Health information, knowledge, and research from underserved populations to marketplace prominence
- College of Scholars – Postgraduate College of Oral and Public Health professionals who are passionate about contributing astutely to scholarship and discourse
- Community – Oral and Public Health discourses through academic and clinical meetings
- Press – Publishing electronic Oral and Public Health literature to improve access and utilisation
We work to improve access to health information, catalyse health career skills, strengthen oral and public health education and research, and promote favourable health outcomes in resource-limited contexts.
Team members operate from Universities, Colleges, hospitals, and research institutions in Africa, Europe, North America, and Asia and are associated with at least one of our affiliated entities.
Memberships and Partnerships: