Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; font style is Times New Roman, uses a 12-point and black font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables (which are without gridlines and of high resolution) are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Margins are Justified and pages are numbered.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.