Every student that is admitted into Orapuh School is on a 50% scholarship on EF or SCF. Consequently, the information concerning fee issues at the school provided here is on the basis of this scholarship (these are the actual fees payable by the student after the scholarship has been applied):
Admission Processing Fee (APF)
APF is 5USD (
N2080). The fee should be paid before trying to apply for a programme. Evidence of payment will be required during the application.
Enrolment Fee (EF) for programmes
There are three (3) plans in each programme – Regular Plan, Career Boost Plan, and Business Plan. The details of each plan are given in each programme’s catalogue. You should choose the plan that you intend to run during your application.
Notice that the enrolment fee differs with each plan:
DTDOH and DCGH
1. Regular Plan costs a one-time EF of 250USD (N105,100). No hidden charges. No Tuition fee.
2. Career Boost Plan costs a one-time EF of 350USD (N144,200). No hidden charges. No Tuition fee.
3. Business Plan costs a one-time EF of 400USD (N164,800). No hidden charges. No Tuition fee.
CDFM, mMPH, and mMDPH
1. Regular Plan costs a one-time EF of 125USD (N52,550). No hidden charges. No Tuition fee.
2. Career Boost Plan costs a one-time EF of 200USD (N85,000). No hidden charges. No Tuition fee.
3. Business Plan costs a one-time EF of 250USD (N105,050). No hidden charges. No Tuition fee.
Retake Fee (RF) for programmes
Each missed or failed summative activity attracts the sum of 12USD (N5,000). To avoid this fee, do not miss any of the summative activities (or fail to submit an assignment on the due date) and do not fail a summative assessment.
Deferment Fee (DF) for programmes
An admission may be deferred for reasons considered genuine by the Registry Team and approved by the Registrar. Deferment Fee is 24USD (N10,000)
Short Course Fee (SCF)
Each Short Course attracts a one-time SCF, which is 12USD (N5,000) for a 1 week course or 24USD (N10,000) for a 2 weeks course only.
Referral Discounts on EF
Referral discount for enrolled students
1 student – full installments
2 students – 5% less
3 students – 7% less
4 or more students – 10% less
Commission on student referrals by non-students
Get a 5USD (N2080) voucher each time you refer a student to the school that enrols successfully. Coupons accumulated over a number of referrals would assist you to take a programme at the school when you have earned an amount that equals the EF.
Group enrolment discount on EF
A group of employees or students (not less than 10) may register as a cohort to study at the school. When this happens, a discount of 15% applies to the EF of each student.
How to pay fees
1. All fees are non-refundable
2. A student who pays or applies for admission and fails to complete their enrolment by applying and/or paying the appropriate fee within the session loses right to the Admission