Orapuh maintains three (3) strategic scholarly journals and 0ne (1) public academic repository that are intended to project oral and public health information, knowledge, and research to the population it serves.
The Organisation also maintains some private depositories to keep some vital internally-generated scholarly works safe for future reference.
- Orapuh Journal (Orap J) – Journal of Oral and Public Health
- Orapuh Literature Reviews (Orap Lit Rev) – Oral and Public Health ‘micro-texts’
- Orapuh Protocols (OraPro) – Oral and Public Health methods, guidelines, and procedures
- Orapuh Academic Repository (Orap Acad Rep) – Repository of academic Oral and Public Health documents
- Private Repositories – For internal use only